Ecommerce Product Manager wanted for a leading Retail Tech company. You will be working closely with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver best in class customer experiences. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong experience managing and optimising consumer-facing websites and apps and a passion for innovation.
- Previous experience as a Digital Project Manager/Ecommerce Manager/Product Manager or similar.
- Experience managing and optimising consumer facing websites and apps.
- Ability to communicate with senior level stakeholders whilst also contribute to technical discussions (in product capacity).
- Experience in retail consumer goods would be highly beneficial, but it’s not a must.
- Strong data mindset and analytical skills
About the role
For this role, you will manage and optimise their customers online journey experience, implementing and improving features. You will ensure a best-in-class customer experience collaborating with cross-functional teams across multiple business areas. You will also be communicating with senior stakeholders within the business regularly.
About the company
This is an organisation always seeking to make use of data in the best way possible to provide retailers with the most cutting edge solutions, as shown by their leading status in the market. With a growing team and high investment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that provides a relaxed working environment with great teams and social events. A chance to work at a retail tech company like no other, you will have the ability to further develop your career in new and exciting ways.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.