About the role
How would you like to join the “Amazon of electrical equipment”? This is a great opportunity for a experienced Product Owner to join this fantastic business who are currently operating across 33 markets, with over a billion of online revenue and one of the top 10 growing companies on the FTSE.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for the ‘Price’ domain sitting within their API team, working to create a digital roadmap to ensure key data (such as product, price, stock…) is available for their entire digital ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of data, API’s and digital architectures – comfortable dealing with technical architects and legacy systems, facilitating sessions with clear logical outcomes
- Significant experience in developing product strategy and roadmap using data and research to drive change
- Experience of managing multiple projects/programmes of work simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills – focus on solutions rather than problems – providing options, implications, and recommendations
- Passion for developing outstanding and unique customer experiences with the ability to challenge the status quo and understand current technology limitations
- Strong back end / API / data development and/or e-commerce experience with online product development experience.