About the Role:
Working for a digital design agency that services premium and luxury brands, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing the design and development of website design projects to ensure they are within scope and budget.
Ideal candidates will be great multitaskers who have exceptional organisational skills and have proven experience managing several projects simultaneously to a high standard.
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex digital projects for multiple clients.
- Managing client accounts, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Creating proposals and sales pitches that will be presented to clients.
- Managing the whole lifecycle of projects, and liaising with the client throughout.
Apply if you:
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management in an agency environment.
- Have proven experience delivering projects for premium or luxury brands.
- Have great communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Are experienced in best practice and have great time management capabilities.
What’s on Offer:
- Up to £40,000 DOE.
- Volunteer day and Birthday off!
- Pension Scheme.
- Great work life balance.
Digital Project Manager
up to £40,000