Working for a well-known and rapidly growing eCommerce retailer, the Product Lead will lead the search and merchandising vertical, managing and growing a small team of Product Managers.
The Product Lead will be responsible for:
- Leading the product strategy for the search and merchandising vertical
- Managing and growing a small team of high performing Product Managers
- Hands on day to day management of a cross functional team of engineers, a product designer and an analyst
- Driving the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business to gather and prioritise product requirements
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities
- Fostering a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and customer-centricity
The Product Lead will have:
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager, Product Lead or Head of Product
- Come from retail / eCommerce companies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Great analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Ideally previously line managed before
- Candidates may also come from Group Product Manager or Principal Product Manager roles and from industries such as retail, eCommerce, travel, ticketing, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Lead to join well-established and rapidly growing (doubled in last 5 years) eCommerce giant that can offer great career progression.
£90k + bonus + benefits
Manchester / Hybrid