Senior eCommerce Manager wanted to join a market leading telco, working within their innovative Digital Advertising unit on a newly launched market-first automated marketing platform. As Senior eCommerce Manager, you will own the commercial model as well as reporting to make strategic recommendations to increase online sales, on-site experience etc.
The Senior eCommerce Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the long term strategy to drive profitable growth
- Assessing the market to identify areas of growth
- Owning eCommerce promotions, pricing, merchandising, availability and assortment decisions
- Working closely with external stakeholders
- Working closely and presenting to internal stakeholders up to C level to ensure alignment and optimise efficiency
- Responsibility to grow and build the team
The Senior eCommerce Manager will have:
- Come from an eCommerce background, with proven experience of setting strategies to drive online sales.
- Experience in a large eCommerce, retail, consumer goods, FMCG,etc. type of company
- Ideally leadership/management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Great stakeholder management skills
This is a highly visible role with huge opportunities for career progression, a great culture and a great benefits package too. They operate a hybrid model of working (2-3 days a week in the office).
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Senior eCommerce Manager
£75,000 – £90,000+ bonus & benefits
London / hybrid