Social Media Producer wanted for one of the biggest sports stars in the world. You’ll be working directly with them to create engaging content, social media assets and most importantly, understanding their TOV to create and publish relevant content. You’ll be running the day-to-day social media channels, developing new ideas to help increase engagement and increasing the individuals online presence.
- In-depth understanding of social platforms, trends and social marketing best practice.
- Write engaging social copy for multiple channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to adapt your TOV to align to a brands following.
- Experience using Photoshop or other Adobe Creative products.
- Passion for music, fashion, sport.
- Worked for exciting brands creating content.
- Created and managed content calendars.
- Worked on video/photo-shoots.
- Open to travel and ad-hoc working hours/days.
About the role
Within this Social Media Producer role, you will be reporting into the Head of Digital, but will be in direct contact with this global sports star. Writing engaging content, managing the day-to-day social channels including community management, you will have the opportunity to travel around the world, work alongside some huge global brands and produce content that is seen by millions. With an aim to increase the engagement and following of this star, we are looking for someone who will think outside of the box in ways that protect the reputation of the star, but lead to talking points and help grow their brand and following. Looking after their content calendar and liaising with brand partners, there are big plans for the coming years as this person goes to the next stage in their career.
About the company
This is a small yet dynamic agency that have a lot going on. They have plans to expand into further celebrity social media management and are looking for someone who understands the agency’s vision and can help the agency grow. They have a flexible approach to working and this role also provides the opportunity to travel around the world. agency grow and move forward.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.