About the role:
Working for a high-growth luxury eCommerce brand in the health and wellness space. The Paid Social Manager will work within the digital team, collaborating with top-class Content and Design teams and utilise a healthy budget to drive results. In addition, there are constant opportunities to get involved with exciting digital projects across the funnel.
What skills you need:
- 2+ years’ experience of employment in a Mid-senior Paid Social role.
- A deep understanding and awareness of Facebook Ads (and other Paid Social platforms), with the ability to identify paid social issues/opportunities and execute quickly.
- A process-driven approach to ads.
- Skilled both numerically and creatively with a deep understanding of ad metrics.
- Bonus skills including, competency in the use of growth experiments/metrics and an understanding of statistical significance.
What responsibilities you will have:
• Creating and delivering Paid social campaigns across existing and new channels.
• Working closely with the marketing & content teams on segment analysis, campaign formulation and optimisation efforts.
• Performing audience, placement, and platform research to enhance Paid Social strategies.
• Offering strategic advice on tailored initiatives, identifying key messages or value propositions.
• Forecasting performance regularly, creating and presenting reports regularly.
• Educating colleagues in paid social strategy.
What they can offer you:
Up to £60K + Benefits
London / Hybrid