About the role:
Performance Marketing Manager opportunity at a lively & exciting vintage fashion eCommerce brand. This sustainably minded company has been growing exponentially since launch and is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to put their stamp on the brand’s new paid media strategy from the get go.
They are seeking a highly motivated Performance Marketing Manager to facilitate the transition from their agency partnership to an in-house model, seeking out new opportunities and analysing existing data. The current platforms used include Instagram, Facebook and small amount on Pinterest with the aim to expand reach through an innovative and novel approach.
Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- The core responsibility lies in the development of the brand’s paid social strategy, aiming to grow and scale as efficiently and quickly as possible with development other channels (i.e. Paid search) being beneficial.
- Upkeep of day-to-day campaign performance, analysing and optimising the campaigns on a systematic basis based on findings, market conditions and previous campaign outcomes across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Google & YouTube.
- Working with platform providers to ensure use of best practice approaches and configurations.
- Keeping up to date with latest discussions and technologies surrounding digital marketing, to maintain an expert level of understanding.
- Managing the paid advertising budget and advising on budget changes and platform splits based on your expertise and campaign performance metrics.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of self-motivation and self-drive by regularly putting forward new ideas & solutions to ensure that the brand is getting better results than the day before.
- Expanding your knowledge of other channels, using this to enhance the brand’s paid media strategy.
- Educating the business, and keeping us at the forefront of digital trends.
Performance Marketing Manager will have:
- Experience of employment in paid media marketing running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Social channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads is essential – other platforms very welcomed). Preferably across multiple markets.
- An analytical and results-driven mindset that has been demonstrated through great results in campaign management as well as possessing strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be utilised as an input for the media campaign strategy.
- Enthusiastic about using data to understand customers and grow conversion rates across channels.
- Knowledge of how visual media and ad copy can influence consumers, and competency in briefing and reviewing paid media assets.
- Extensive experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- The ability to notice optimising opportunities in all activated channels and apply these improvements.
- Ability to manage all parts of a paid media campaign – keyword research, audience creation, bidding, creative briefs, etc.
- Growth and commercial mindset – someone who’s always eager to learn.
What they can offer you:
In terms of package, they can pay up to £40k + bonus (Circa 5k – personal performance based) + Benefits. Their excellent benefits include employee mindfulness & health and fitness benefits, an annual subscription to Headspace for work as well as a £125 a quarter clothing allowance + 50% off after this to name a few.
Up to £40K + Bonus (OTE £45k) + Bens
London / Hybrid
RedCat Digital is acting as an employment agency in relation to
and how your application is processed, please visit the following
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics,
disability or age