We’re looking for experienced, proactive and ethical consultants with a passion for the digital world.
RedCat Digital takes a refreshingly informed and collaborative approach to recruitment. We truly respect team members, clients and candidates as individuals and seek to add value at every step of the way. This isn’t simply something we write to sound good in our marketing. It’s how we behave every day. In fact, it’s been that way since we started out back in 2000 when our founder and MD, Tony, wanted to create a business that was a positive force in an industry which, let’s be honest, has a pretty bad reputation.
This difference is highlighted in our values, which guide the whole team:
Whether working with clients, candidates or our own employees we see ourselves as a team and act with principle – striving for diversity and treating everyone with respect whatever their background or experience. We’re the opposite of the cutthroat recruitment stereotype!
As a company and as individuals we’ve many years’ digital recruitment experience yet are bang up to date on the latest trends. This means we can offer wise counsel while matching the hottest candidates and roles.
We want to make sure everyone’s experience with RedCat is open and genuine from the beginning. We strive for transparency and never take on roles or candidates we aren’t equipped to deliver for. We work tirelessly to shape and match needs that result in positive long-term relationships. We get the job done, brilliantly.
The proof of the pudding is in those long term-relationships. We’ve worked with several clients for over 10 years, have many candidates who we’ve helped throughout their careers and over 40% of our team have been with us for over 8 years. We work with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, and rapidly scaling start-ups including Amazon, TransferWise, Lego, Wolt, Loveholidays, Farfetch, Sky, BT, RBS and Barclays to name a few.
Of course, you still care about the rewards but, we’re not looking for the next Wolf of Wall Street. We’re more the Cats of Old Street in fact (and we offer one of the best packages around anyway.) But if you want to earn those rewards in a company that feels like a family then get in touch via the form below today.
What you’ll be doing
- Talent attraction: You’ll map the market and seek out the best candidates. In time, there’ll be opportunities to lead a team of resourcers to help build your pipeline.
- Business development: You’ll work closely with other consultants to open new accounts, build on existing relationships and develop long-term partnerships with clients.
- Market your personal brand: Working with our in-house marketing expert, you’ll build a personal brand as the go-to recruiter in your sector. This could include creating content, speaking at events, or mentoring developing talent.
We need you to place candidates in your specialism into a variety of exciting and prestigious sectors including finance, retail, travel, utilities, technology, telecoms and ecommerce. From day one, you’ll get:
- A warm desk with an extensive existing client base.
- An autonomous working environment. That means no micro-management.
- The opportunity to consistently bring in revenue, and build long-term partnerships with clients.
We’re looking for people with
- The drive, energy and commitment to work their market
- A human, ethical approach and who will live by our values of Fair, Informed, Trusted
- An equal respect to candidates and clients
- A collaborative, team-spirited approach
- An ability to add value to every interaction with clients and candidates
- A methodical approach
- Commercial brainpower
- Clients come to us with difficult and complex recruitment needs – they need you to solve them
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A demonstrable interest in the digital industry.
What we offer you
- Commission up to 40%
- Remote & Flexible working – work where and when YOU are most productive
- Autonomy to work your market your way
- Monthly incentives to top bars & restaurants, oh and fancy coming to Vegas with us….?
- Up to 12 extra days off for target beaters
- Clear progression opportunities
- Not endlessly beaten over the head to meet pointless KPIs
- Shiny new office in the heart of Shoreditch (it has its own bar you know)
- Help to shape the company – with RedCat you have a voice
- Office football team (optional of course)
Submit your details to find out more
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.