Digital Account Manager wanted to join a boutique digital and PR agency based in London. This is a purely digital position and you will be working within the agencies digital team across 5 different clients within the construction industry.
The positions are paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role is a technical digital marketing position, but this person also needs to have the ability and want to be client facing and ensure all work and teams are on brief. The role is predominantly paid social and paid search, but due to the nature of the business, this person needs to be a well-rounded digital marketeer. This is a new position within the business due to business growth, and is expected there will be another member added to the team by the end of the year who this person will manage.
What skills do you need?
- Technical paid media skills
- Ability to work with and manage different clients
- Experience working across a wide variety of digital channels
- Able to identify target audiences and strategise digital campaigns
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Multivariant experiments and A/B testing
- Optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Data driven
- Planning and executing paid media strategies
- Effective measuring and reporting skills
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £40,000 and the chance to work for a growing digital team within an established PR agency, along with private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, annual bonus(profit related), company pension and annual £1,000 training budget.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.