Digital Editor wanted for leading content agency based in London. The role will be working on a b2b membership business and you will create multi-platform digital content as well as managing the global production cycle, ensuring all digital content is to style and driving engagement.
This role is paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This is a completely new position for the business as their client has made all content purely digital, so this person really needs to be an expert in creating digital specific b2b content to drive engagement, as well as having experience in production editing. The client is global, so you will be editing work from a variety of different markets.
What skills do you need?
- Managing editorial production processes
- Overseeing content flow from initial stages to final upload
- Working closely with clients, ensuring approval and processes
- Managing CMS, ensuring functionality engages readers
- Creating email, social and web copy
- Managing workflow, ensuring continuous improved engagement
- Making sure production processes are completed on time and being aware of any resourcing or timing problems
- Managing a fast content production cycle
- Quality and accurate subbing and proofreading
- Adhering to and enforcing project style guides to all content
- Optimising all content for SEO, including monitoring performance and making improvements
What can they offer you?
A completely new role at a fantastic business, with the chance to work within a completely new team. Also offers a competitive salary of up to £40,000.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.