Head of Social Media wanted to work for a global leading FMCG business to work at their offices based in London. You’ll be responsible for the global social content and community management operation across 10+ markets, leading a fantastic team of 70+ people working on world-renowned brands.
This role is paying up to £100,000 dependent on experience. This is also a 9 month FTC position and is currently WFH.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for the entire social output of one of the world’s leading FMCG businesses – shaping an entire global social strategy and ensuring a uniform framework is in place as well as driving creative and ensuring that brands their brands are finding great success through amazing and innovative social content.
What skills do you need?
- Identifying and driving new opportunities and growth for social on a global level
- Putting in place global best practice ways of working for social creative and community management
- Championing social and driving social excellence across the business
- Developing social playbooks and frameworks for both local and global teams, implementing a consistent way of working
- Managing senior stakeholders within the business
- Achieving real growth across all social platforms
- Leading an international team of people
- On top of emerging social culture and trends
- A Real understanding of content, what tells stories and what drives engagement
- Ability to nurture senior talent and help build future business leaders
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £100,000 plus benefits, and the chance to work for a hugely successful and forward-thinking organisation, that own a huge variety of brands. Access to an on-site gym, hair salon and discount on household items.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.