About the role
Working for a Marketplace start-up in the retail industry, the Product Owner will have experience in building great E-commerce or Marketplace Products. You will look to collaborate with your design team to create features that are simple and intuitive, while recognising potential problems and resolving them by aligning with stakeholders.
The Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Prioritising and managing the backlog to deliver significant value to the product.
- Working closely with partners to align business, technical and product priorities to set the product roadmap and improve the product.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of both UX design, research methods and technical understanding of the product and how it will interact in all areas of the business.
- Defining and driving for product measures of success, while driving for product optimisation through experimentation and user science tools.
The Product Owner will have:
- Experience in the Retail/E-commerce/Marketplace sector.
- An ability to engage with cross functional teams to collaborate and solve relevant problems for the customers.
- A passion for understanding your customers, and an ability to prioritise the backlog to help deliver impact to them effectively.
Bonus points for:
- Good knowledge of Product Management tools such as Jira, Linear etc.
- Experience in use of UX/UI tools such as Figma, Adobe XD etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Owner to join a really interesting start-up environment in the retail industry that’s looking to help reduce waste within the industry.
£40-60k + benefits
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.