This is an opportunity to be one of the first hires at an exciting Health-tech stealth start-up that has significant backing, a strong roadmap and a focus on building a culture where you can feel like you are part of the best team you have ever worked in, doing some of the most meaningful work of your life?
You will be one of the first key hires in a start-up with an inspirational CEO who has experience in founding companies and understands what it takes to be successful. The significant backing from a big player in the healthcare industry and a great runway means that you will get the opportunity as a team to focus on what you do best – Building awesome products and technology!
- End-to-end testing of the core platform, including automation and smoke testing
- Collaborating closely with design, product, and software engineering teammates
- Creating and continuously developing the test strategy with a focus on automation
- Testing both frontend web apps and backend APIs
- Experience testing both frontend web apps and backend APIs
- Confidence in building automated regression packs
- Any experience in security testing tooling would be advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment, ideally within the Tech, SaaS or Healthcare sectors
- Knowledge of architectural topics, such as event-based systems, high availability, and redundancy
- Excellent communication skills in English, in order to clearly explain design decisions and processes to stakeholders
- A passion for technology and a curious nature, always eager to explore feedback and a keen focus on continuous improvement
They are offering up to £85,000 + 7.5% Bonus + 28 days Holiday + 10% pension
Hybrid working – 3 days in office
Phone: 0207 265 7800
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability, or age.