About the Role
Working for a luxury retail group with a number of well known, established brands, the Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching a new loyalty scheme. It’s an exciting opportunity to join this growing team and to help launch this program and deliver a great experience to their customers to encourage engagement, retention and growth.
The Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Head of CRM and Loyalty to develop a loyalty marketing strategy designed to engage and retain customers as well as increase revenue growth for the business.
- Leveraging customer data and insights to develop a data-driven decision making approach to market efforts to attain engagement and growth targets.
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of the loyalty campaigns, using data to optimise future campaigns.
- Utilising your expertise in marketing to drive compelling loyalty campaigns that resonate strongly with the businesses diverse customer base.
The Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a marketing role that was focused on looking after or building a membership or loyalty program.
- The ability to collaborate cross functionally with multiple teams, working towards shared targets and attaining them with data-driven decision making.
- A strong understanding of CRM and marketing strategies used to improve loyalty programs.
- A passion for creating meaningful customer experiences and driving customer engagement through loyalty marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager to join a luxury retail business to help enable data-driven strategies to develop and launch an exciting loyalty program for one of their brands.
Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager
Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
London / Hybrid