About the role:
Senior Optimization Strategist – Partner Markets required for a leading media owner based in London for a 12month Contract. The role offers hybrid / remote working but their will be some travel to London and the person will need to be based in the UK.
This is a client facing role and the successful candidate will have experience in both ad platforms and performance advertising. You will have experience of lead driven campaign for either a publisher or agency hands on optimising and reporting experience. As a result you will also have excellent Excel skills and be able to look at large amounts of date and draw the top insights from them. You will also have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape.
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
- Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to “think on your feet”
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, leading change amongst peers and senior management
- Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
- Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in it’s field and offer a friendly supportive environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.