About the Role
One of the UK’s largest healthcare companies is looking for a Senior UX Designer/Researcher to join their internal design agency. Working alongside the design team, the Senior UX Designer/Researcher is responsible for discovering and developing digital solutions to combat some of the most common to rare health issues, either working with R&D teams or direct to consumer digital healthcare products.
With the opportunity to work on both patient and doctor/colleague projects, this role offers the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives.
What skills you need
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a UX Practitioner working in or for large client-side companies
- Experience using research insights to make decisions
- Multi-channel experience (iOS/Android experience is desired but essential)
- Prior experience using UX and interactive prototyping tools
- Strong analytic skills; comfortable working with big, complex, numerical data
- Experience in Accessibility/Inclusive Design
What responsibilities you will have
- Running projects end-to-end User Centered Design processes
- Carrying out qualitative/quantitative user research studies
- Analyzing existing research
- Improve design based on usability testing results
- Finding ways to measure and prove the value of your research design/intervention
What they can offer you
- £70,000-£79,000 plus benefits
- 14% On Target Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 5% of basic salary worth of shares
- A minimum of two days in the office a week
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.