Social Media Director wanted to work for a global leading FMCG business to work at their offices based in London. You’ll be responsible for leading a team of Content and Community Managers working on world-renowned brands, overseeing a team that will be writing, developing and posting social content and responses, driving consistent engagement and crafting innovative shareable proactive and reactive content.
This role is paying up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for the entire UK social output of one of the world’s leading FMCG businesses – ensuring that all content, messaging and community management is on trend, relevant and to the highest standard, making them a market leader not only in the products they create but also in their social offering. This is an opportunity to really shape the UK social media offering and output for one of the largest FMCG businesses in the world.
What skills do you need?
- Overseeing the UK teams social media output
- Great leadership and communication skills, working with senior stakeholders across creative and strategy teams
- Partnering with strategy teams to ensuring social strategy is implemented effectively
- Expertise in community management and creative best practices across multiple brands
- Overseeing final deliverables
- Strong presentation skills to other teams and stakeholders throughout the business
- Training and nurturing talent
- Agency experience is key for this role due to knowing how to work with a variety of brands and stakeholders with different interests
- Very aware of emerging social and UK cultures to create on trend content
- Very aware of social metrics and reporting to constantly grow and improve social offerings
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £70,000 plus benefits, and the chance to work for a hugely successful and forward-thinking organisation, that own a huge variety of brands. Access to an on-site gym, hair salon and discount on household items.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.