About the role:
Social Media Manager required for a leading London agency. This will be an initial fixed term contract until the end of 2022. The role will be hybrid working with 2 – 3 days based in the London office so all applicants will need to be based in the UK.
This is a global role and offers the successful the opportunity to work with one of agencies flagship accounts.
The successful candidate will be able to work with the social strategist to set the social strategy and plan but will need to be self-driven to execute against it.
You will be part of a busy marketing team, led by two marketing directors, a marketing manager, a marketing exec and a PR manager. The whole team supports each other as/when needed and some of your time will ne needed to support the PR Manager (c. 20%)
The role will also have the following responsibilities
- Overall management of (global) social media content, including;
- Ownership of social media strategy and brand TOV (developed with strategic and creative teams)
- Development and management of ongoing content calendar (global)
- Ongoing partnership with marketing teams in each region to get inputs into the content plan
- Creation of content –proactive and reactive -to deliver against the calendar including: Work & event news –inc. thought leadership
- Deployment of ongoing social content across key platforms –focussing on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Creative skills, or platform skills (for e.g. Canva) to bring an improved creative dimension to our social content
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of different social platforms and best practise (execution, innovation, community management, etc.)
- Strong creative skills –both writing, creating content (potentially using existing platforms such as Canva)
- Familiar with Hootsuite, and able to maximise it’s potential
- Curious about measuring success, analysing and reporting on the performance of different content
- Able to work with a variety of people within the business to unlock content opportunities
- Organised and calm –able to prioritise tasks and juggle a variety of things at a time
- Can do attitude to supporting the wider team or administrative tasks, and getting stuck in during busy periods
What they can offer you:
My client is a leading London agency and offer you a chance to work with some of the best in the business!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.