Social Media Manager wanted for one of the biggest Integrated/Creative Agencies in London. Working across a wide array of huge global brands, working on content and campaigns, being creative, owning the day-to-day client relationships and creating and managing the weekly and monthly content calendars whilst creating monthly reports for clients. A real importance is to understand all social channels and how to important they are to the future of clients communications to their audience.
This role is paying up to £38,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be working with some of the biggest brands from around the world. Working in a fast paced environment creating engaging and award winning campaigns alongside the other Social Media Managers and creatives as well as video teams. Doing parts of community management, writing copy for social posts and managing content calendars as well as owning BAU social processes and managing the monthly reports for clients.
What skills do you need?
- Experienced writing client reports and working in a client facing position, managing stakeholders
- Managed content calendars, both weekly and monthly, including forecasting
- Be a creative at heart, experienced coming up with campaign concepts
- A self-starter, someone passionate about Social Media and social process
- Great written communication, experience writing social copy
- Experienced with using tools such as Sprinklr and Hootsuite
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £38,000 in a diverse and exciting agency in the heart of London. With a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.