About the role
Social Media Manager required for a creative brand agency based in Shoreditch – the role is currently operating under hybrid approach with some office work and also working from home. This role offers the chance for the successful applicant to join this successful team and work across a portfolio of great brands!
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading / managing multiple social media client accounts, on both a local and Global level (EU
and Global experience preferred).Excellent client relationships and leading by example in
delivering an exemplary service to clients.
- Management of social strategies – including planning, insights, creative & analytical solutions
and thought leadership.
- Achieving and over delivering against client objectives and KPIs. Proven track record in growing
social following across all platforms and increasing consumer engagement.
- Managing campaigns and projects from concept to completion and ability to analyse results and
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Minimum 3-4 years lifestyle / streetwear / sports / fashion social media experience, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments.
- Excellent knowledge of social media advertising required.
- Producing high quality proposals, pitches and presentations independently in response to client
briefs and objectives.
- Excellent industry relationships and contacts and ability to adapt to the ever-changing media
- In-depth knowledge of finance and budget management.
- Ability to make creative ideas a reality. Identifying, recruiting & managing
influencer/creatives/talent for content creation.
- Work closely with the PR team and brief/ align on all events and launch initiatives.
- Managing, nurturing and developing direct reports – providing daily support and ensuring they
are consistently developing / delivering against client and personal KPIs.
- Proven experience operating in a senior position within the industry and working in a fast-paced
- Able to demonstrate new business and upselling opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead new business pitches to help grow the social
- Fully immersed in the world of social media, including up and coming influencers and social
trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing whilst fully
understanding the mechanics of existing platforms.
- Solution driven, meticulous attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Well-organised, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Googledocs, (Adobe CS Suite & Photoshop
experience also preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of scheduling software’s (Hootsuite or similar)
What they can offer you:
My client is a creative brand agency with some amazing clients and also an amazing team! This role offers you the chance to work across some great brands and also work with some of the best in the business!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.