A global Publishing company responsible for some of the biggest brands in the World with a digital footprint in over 100 countries and 3 continents is embarking on a period of major transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for a Tech Lead to join their Business Development team, who are spearheading new initiatives within the organisation.
About the role
The team is currently building new subscription and payment models. You would help in defining, researching and testing new business opportunities. This role will be part of a newly formed cross-functional incubator team, working with highly motivated developers to create exciting new products. They are looking for a Tech Lead with flexibility who can take on a variety of work, from assisting with brand new green-field products and integrations of current services that the Business Development team are looking into as part of our “New Business” program, all the way through to integration with their existing core engineering platforms.
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Circle Ci, Jenkins
- Extensive experience building and maintaining large scale applications
- Communicating, collaborating and working productively with non-technical staff
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Product focused and understand the balance between speed of delivery and quality.
- Have knowledge of the full development life cycle from inception to development and launch.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.