About the role
Account Director required for an award winning content marketing agency based in London. This successful candidate will have cross-discipline account experience and the ability to manage varying stakeholders.
The right candidate will leverage their expertise in content marketing and build strategic plans and introduce forward-thinking solutions that achieve clients’ objectives. The ideal candidate will have proven experience mobilising an efficient team to deliver work with business impact, all while maintaining an exceptional relationship with a range of clients.
This role is responsible for setting the tone for success and upholding the overall client experience
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Be the key contributor or owner of client workstreams, projects and content programmes; build trust with client contact and internal teams and be able to contextualise information to inform strategic recommendations
- Become a subject matter expert in the client’s field, speaking clearly to the competitive landscape, products, services, trends and brand positions with the client’s business
- Present creative concepts to client and lead end-to-end quality control and flawless execution of creative and editorial production
What Skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
-Great Content Marketing. You will be able to bring original and untold stories to life that inspire and delight!
-You will be a Solutions-Oriented Strategist. You will develop and ensure the effective implementation of forward-thinking strategic plans and delivery of compelling work.
-Ideally 5 – 7 years of strategic planning and account management experience; agency setting preferred
– Strong understanding of content strategy and experience implementing it across a variety of platforms and channels
– Proven track record of developing strong client relationships and ability to approach business with confidence and awareness
– Demonstrated ability to mine insights that form the basis of creative strategies and content programmes.
What they can offer you
My client is an award winning Content Marketing Agency and a lovely bunch to boot! They offer the chance to work across some great client and a friendly supportive environment to do it in.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.