About the role
Account Manager required for an award winning Content Marketing Agency based in London. As Account Manager you will be working across a portfolio of finance and consultancy clients. The successful candidate with have agency experience (digital, creative, brand, consultative); content experience would be useful but is not a prerequisite.
The Account Manager responsibilities will also include:
- Run day-to-day client communication and account administration; be client point of contact on the delivery of content programmes including but not limited to; strategic approach, timing deliverables, asset management, optimisation, issues, budgets billing and new opportunities with support from the client lead.
- Develop a thorough expertise of client’s field, project and content programmes – staying abreast of the industry, audience, competitors and marketplace conditions – to build a comprehensive understanding of the inputs that affect their business.
- Proactively provide clients with strategic insight by staying abreast of industry trends, audience needs and project outputs.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience client services experience within an agency setting preferred
- Strong time management and project coordination skills to support clients and ensure delivery of high-quality work on tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, flexible, adaptable, and responsive when quick turnarounds are required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with interdisciplinary teams, clients and third-party vendors
- Relentlessly curious with a positive, upbeat attitude!
What that can offer you
My client is an award winning Content Marketing Agency and a lovely bunch to boot! They offer the chance to work across some great client and a friendly supportive environment to do it in.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.