eCommerce Manager wanted to join a market leading, multi-billion dollar consumer retail business. Working with the wider digital team, as well as internal and external partners, the eCommerce Manager will look to increase online sales of high-profile brands in the UK and across EMEA.
£60,000-70,000 + bonus & benefits
The eCommerce Manager will have:
- Strong eCommerce background (online trading, merchandising, etc.), with proven experience of driving online sales
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Come from an eCommerce, retail, consumer goods, FMCG, etc. type of company
- Ideally have international experience
- Great stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience of multiple channels would be beneficial e.g. Amazon Marketplace
The company is doing very well, despite the situation with COVID, and looking to add to their eCommerce team. Huge opportunities for career progression and a great benefits package too
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.