General Manager/Ecommerce and Marketing Director needed for a creative agency based in London that works with a range of high-end, luxury fashion brands that are known the world over.
About the role
As General Manager / eCommerce & Marketing Director, you will take ownership for the commercial success of the agency by devising and implementing strategies that will drive growth, help the company reach its goals and ultimately become more successful. Reporting to the Group CEO, you will work closely with the board to develop strategic plans and monitor financial and operating results to ensure that the business is performing to expectations. You will have four direct reports, with a total team of around 30 across marketing, eCommerce, content and creative.
What skills do you need?
- A background in eCommerce and/or marketing would be ideal, ideally moving into a broader general management role i.e. MD / Managing Director, Director of Operations, Commercial Director, etc.
- Agency experience is highly advantageous
- Proven experience managing a team
- Experience working with premium fashion brands would be great, but retail, luxury, media or entertainment would also work
- Strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills
- An analytical and commercial mindset, a head for and numbers and an understanding of financial reporting
What can they offer you?
- c. £100,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package, including a 30% bonus
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- An annual clothing allowance to use across multiple brands
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.