About the Role
One of the largest commercial banks in the UK is looking for an experienced Head of Design to join and lead a talented digital team as well as bringing the customers’ brands to life through the digital touchpoints within the Human Centred Design Centre of Excellence. With a constantly growing customer base within the commercial bank, the use of digital products is on a daily rise, and as a Head of Digital Design and Solutions, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of digital experiences, as well as leading the development of digital propositions that lead to utmost customer and financial outcomes.
As a Head of Design, you will lead, manage and mentor a team of specialists, to help achieve changing demand from the business, as well as ensuring that targets and budgets are met through strategies and capabilities.
What skills you need:
- Ability to manage and influence high level stakeholders across all functions
- Ability to determine current and future needs of customers and turning them into successful digital propositions
- Leading and building a diverse and skilful team, empowering them to be the best version of themselves and creating world-class digital experiences.
- Thinking in a design and customer leading way
- Leading digital design deliveries across many channels and services
What responsibilities you will have:
- Leading the Human centred design centre of excellence to ensure delivery of top end digital customer experiences throughout all functions of the commercial bank
- Creating new digital propositions for customer testing via various frameworks
- Aligning senior stakeholders with the vision and bringing the digital channel strategy to life
- Developing service design capabilities in order to uplift the customer experiences and improve the business outcomes
- Analysing, implementing and innovating experiences to help enable a smooth transformation of the commercial banks’ offerings, as well as a perfect understanding of the banks value proposition
What they can offer you:
- Up to £130,000 basic salary
- 30 days annual leave + bank holiday + ability to buy up to 5 more
- Flexible benefit fund (pick and choose benefits, plus cash value on top)
- Hybrid working model (Minimum 2 days in the office)
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.