Programmatic Account Manager required for a leading Media Owner for a 12 month maternity cover contract. My client is based in London but this role will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. This role would suit an ambitious, highly motivated, talent capable of both strategic thinking and tactical delivery, with a breath of skills across sales and service, and technical expertise.
About the role
This role sits within the Demand platforms team that supports the commercial development of my clients DSP technology, this team is accountable for the end to end revenue generation, client support and market positioning.
Within Demand Platforms the solutions team is responsible for driving the post-sale technology activation, adoption, and expansion across all MSA customers, this is achieved through providing valued services and flawless execution while supporting end-to-end projects that improve/enhance the platform experience.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end client account development
- Manage Customer Onboarding and continuous client knowledge development.
- Drive adoption of new platform functionality, position new inventory and data sources.
- Manage content and frequency of office hours, business reviews, weekly updates, etc.
- Defend and grow existing demand platform revenue via upsells and wider adoption of the platform. Have a deep knowledge of all my clients advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business
- End-to-end implementation and execution of internal and client specific enhancement projects related to areas of subject matter expertise.
- Be an expert with respect to optimization, strategy and performance and be able to communicate these to all levels of our advertisers’ organizations
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in advertising technology solutions for 3+ years Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the programmatic landscape.
- Good track record in developing relationships with key Internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for online media is essential with experience in programmatic trading, knowledge of the landscape and strong understanding in leading ad servers, ad networks, DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s and creative platforms.
- Entrepreneurial, with an ability to work well independently, prioritise multiple tasks, meet deadlines, demonstrating initiative and a strong work ethic
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Degree qualified and motivated with a can-do attitude and a hunger for delivering results.
What they can offer you
My client is a leading media owner and offer you the chance to work across some truly amazing brands. They offer a friendly supportive environment along with a competitive salary.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.