Senior Software Engineer – Global FX Company
Senior Software Engineer to join one of the fastest growing B2B Fintech in Europe that is providing real solutions for some of the biggest names in the industry around the way they navigate the currency market. You will work in a team of talented engineers to build industry-leading products within the FX Risk management domain for a billion-pound company.
In this role you will be a senior member of the engineering team, and help to build tools which help to process transactions in the region of billions of pounds for high-value corporates and institutions around the world. You will be a technical leader and help set standards when it comes to best practices, and be responsible for coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team.
What skills you need:
- Enjoy working in an energetic and dynamic environment
- Competent and comfortable working with Typescript, Serverless technologies
- You should have extensive experience working with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Dynamo, DB, SQS, Kinesis, S3, ELK + More)
- Great experience in implementing best practices like TDD, SOLID and clean code
- Experience in developing REST-APIs, Microservices, relational databases and Event-driven architecture
Tech Stack: Node, Typescript, AWS, REST API’s, React
There are offering £95,000 + Bi-annual performance bonus + Equity + Legendary Corporate Trips + healthcare + 5% Matches Pension
submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability, or age.