We’re looking for an ambitious and proactive Senior Tech Consultant with a passion for the tech world.
RedCat Digital is one of the original specialist UK digital recruitment agencies. We’ve been recruiting the best digital and technology talent since 2000 – that’s before Mark Zuckerberg invented Facebook.
We work with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, and rapidly scaling start-ups including Amazon, TransferWise, Lego, Wolt, Loveholidays, Farfetch, Sky, BT, RBS and Barclays to name a few.
Our founding principles are honesty, transparency and integrity, and they inform every decision we make.
What you’ll be doing
- Talent attraction: You’ll map the market and seek out the best candidates. In time, there’ll be opportunities to lead a team of resourcers to help build your pipeline.
- Business development: You’ll work closely with other consultants to open new accounts, build on existing relationships and develop long-term partnerships with clients.
- Market your personal brand: Working with our in-house marketing expert, you’ll build a personal brand as the go-to recruiter in your sector. This could include creating content, speaking at events, or mentoring developing talent.
We need you to place Frontend/Fullstack Software Engineers into roles in a variety of exciting and prestigious sectors including finance, retail, travel, utilities, technology, telecoms and eCommerce. From day one, you’ll get:
- A warm desk with an extensive existing client base.
- An autonomous working environment. That means no micro-management.
- The opportunity to consistently bring in revenue, and build long-term partnerships with clients.
We’re looking for people with
- Drive, energy, determination and commitment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A methodical approach.
- Commercial brainpower. Clients come to us with difficult and complex recruitment needs – they need you to solve them.
- A customer-centric attitude.
- A demonstrable interest in the digital industry.
What we offer you
- A great basic salary coupled with an industry-leading commission structure where you can earn 40% commission on billings above £30,000 in any month.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Investment in training and personal development.
- Incentives including trips to Las Vegas and New York. (covid-permitting!)
- The opportunity to build rewarding and long-lasting relationships with clients, working on executive search assignments.
Submit your details to find out more
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.