About the role:
Audience Operations Manager required for a leading digital media company based in London with regional offices (hybrid working possible) and office location will be dependent on the successful candidates location . As Audience Operations Manager you will work closely with the Head of Audience Development and the wider audience development to team to ensure that my clients audience and SEO team function efficiently and effectively to deliver audience reach from the organic search channels to their websites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience audience development manager, ideally with B2C media sector experience, to join a high functioning team as they expand. This role will focus on operations effectiveness to ensure that they are able to deliver substantial growth to their sites by defining and implementing cutting edge and scalable processes into the team and the wider business.
The ideal candidate will bring to the team proactivity, enthusiasm for and experience of delivering SEO insights to content teams with a strong organisational streak. You will be as happy refining and defining the process as you will be in excellent delivery. As my clients scale, it’s crucial that they are embedding best practice processes and techniques into their operation model, and this role is there to help to do that.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement and embed a best of practice operating approach for an in-house SEO team working with content and product/development teams
- Take on responsibility for a portfolio or marketing leading B2C media brands, working with editors and brand stakeholders to maximise reach and engagement via Google’s surfaces
- Management responsibility for a small team of SEO managers within the wider audience organisation
What skills you need:
- Previous experience of working in SEO and Audience Development, preferably within a content / publishing environment
- Good knowledge of SEO including best practices, ranking factors and SEO techniques
- Solid understanding of technical frameworks such as structures data
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web traffic and performing competitor analysis
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics & Webmaster tools
- Diplomatic and persuasive with fantastic communication skills to build working relationships with content, development and stakeholders
- Strong experience of best practice in audience processes across keywork research, content and tech auditing, and content creation and update workflow processes
- Previous experience in a line management role preferred
What they can offer you:
Reward packages for my client offer a range of salary sacrifice benefits, such as their pension scheme and flexible holiday, as well as exclusive perks.
The package also includes:
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday + 2 volunteer days
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for health insurance
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.