Digital Product Manager | Fintech Start-up | London | Up to £95,000
ABOUT THE ROLE
Digital Product Manager wanted to join a growing fintech start-up, backed by one of the biggest names in the Banking world. Your aim will be to design and develop new and innovative functionalities using customer research, testing and wireframing through to delivery.
You would be responsible for contributing to the design and vision of the product roadmap. Involved in writing user stories and with the ability to understand customer and business needs to define and prioritise functionality build.
- Sound background within Digital and Product Management
- Experience in building a technology / product platform within finance / payments.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- A considerate problem solver with the ability to drive results without clear direction
- Ability to analyse customer needs / pain points to deliver on solutions
- Previous experience working closely with Developers, Engineers and UX
- Ability to create, run, prioritise and drive forward product backlogs
- Experience in JIRA, Figma is desired
- Experience within a start-up environment is ideal
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a start-up with huge plans for scaling and development, they are one of eight incubation hubs within a larger organisation – currently rivaling some of the best Fintech brands in the market, based in Central London.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: email@example.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £95,000