Senior Digital Analyst | Global Telco Brand | Adobe Analytics | £50-60k | London
RedCat Digital are working with one of the largest telco companies in the world and a FTSE 100 company to find a Digital Analyst to join the team in London.
My client is a recognised giant in the telecommunications world, employing over 100,000 people with a turnover of over £17 billion. This role will sit in Digital analytics team which is currently enjoying a period of fantastic growth which is shaping the future of the business as a whole.
The team is focused on driving digital thinking and expertise so that they can create the best experiences that enhance the lives of over 34 million customers. Every day millions of people engage with their website and app and my client are investing in people who can make sense of these interactions and touchpoints.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure that their website and app are effectively tracking all digital activity, with conversions accurately recorded for reporting purposes.
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available data.
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to deliver business actionable insights to drive real change.
- Produce high-quality insights to deliver to a holistic customer view.
- Own relationships with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure the digital analytics team is embedded within the decision-making process.
The right person for this role will be ready to step in to a senior analyst role as an experienced digital analyst. You will;
- Have experience in a B2C environment, analysing digital channels to further understand the customer.
- Have high proficiency in Adobe Analytics and preferably in the full Adobe Omniture stack.
- Understand how to work in a large global business.
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest brands in the world where you will work on projects that scale larger than anybody else! Alongside the salary there is a 15% pension and a host of other amazing benefits available, to hear more please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital on email@example.com