Senior Product Manager | £70,000 | London | Series A Startup
Working for a high-growth, very well-funded startup, the Senior Product Manager will lead 2 agile teams and deliver cutting edge b2c and b2b products.
The company have a variety of products, verticals and platforms, utilising technologies like virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
You’ll be joining at a very exciting time, as they prepare for a huge Series A funding round.
The Senior Product Manager will:
· Build a variety of customer facing b2c digital products and b2b software products
· Work out how to solve broad unstructured problems
· Quickly build the MVPs necessary to gather relevant data and iterate
· Lead cross functional teams of engineers, UX and data in agile sprints
· Work closely and collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
The Senior Product Manager will have:
· Strong agile product management experience
· Ideally worked in a high-growth startup environment
· Great communication skills
· A data driven mindset
· Ideally worked with, or have an interest in, technologies like AI, VR and ML
· Candidates could come from any sector, such as eCommerce, SaaS, fintech, edtech, proptech, retail, start up, media, healthtech, data science, travel, etc.
If you are the Senior Product Manager who ends up getting the job, you’ll be working alongside a high performing team from the likes of Google, Klarna, Skyscanner and Amazon, as well as plenty of earlier-stage tech success stories.
They’re proud of their company culture and looking for a Senior Product Manager who can add to that; someone who is friendly, collaborative and wants to be part of a team that is building amazing products and on a mission to transform several industries.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Startup, AI, Series A, Consumer, B2B, virtual reality
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.